Protecting dependent, neglected and abused children was the role of Family Law attorney Kenneth Cahill at the Lake County Prosecutor’s Juvenile Division representing the Lake County Department of Jobs & Family Services. Practicing Family Law since 1991, Ken Cahill started first as an Assistant Lake County Prosecutor enforcing and modifying child support orders before joining the Lake County Prosecutors Juvenile Division. Ken has also prosecuted criminal cases against juvenile offenders. In 1993, he commenced his private practice primarily focusing on Family Law before joining Dworken & Bernstein in 2000.
Ken Cahill has frequently lectured on several topics related to divorce and family law matters including legislative developments involving family law, marital & separate property issues, and child custody matters. He is frequently appointed by trial courts to serve as Guardian Ad Litem to represent the best interests of children.
Protecting dependent, neglected, and abused children is the role of Family Law attorney Kenneth Cahill.
Education & Court Admissions:
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, 1991
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
Associations & Memberships:
- Ohio State Bar Association, 1991 – Present
- Lake County Bar Association, 1991 – present
- Chairman of the Family Law Committee
Leadership & Honors:
- Councilman for Madison Village, Ohio
- Martindale Hubbell AV rated
On a Personal Note:
Ken enjoys playing golf and cooking.